TC806B1076 - Honeywell TC806B1076 Low-Profile Intelligent Photoelectric Sensor, Smoke Detector
- Part Number:
- Model Number:
- Lead Time:
- Qty In Stock:
Honeywell TC806B1076 Low-Profile Intelligent Photoelectric Sensor, Smoke Detector
Honeywell intelligent plug-in smoke detectors with integral communication provide features that surpass conventional detectors. Detector sensitivity can be programmed in the control panel software. Sensitivity is continuously monitored and reported to the panel. Point ID capability allows each detector’s address to be set with decade address switches, providing exact detector location for selective maintenance when chamber contamination reaches an unacceptable level. The TC806B1076 photoelectric detector’s unique optical sensing chamber is engineered to sense smoke produced by a wide range of combustion sources. Dual electronic thermistors add 135°F (57°C) fixed-temperature thermal sensing on the TC806B1084. TC806B1076 and TC806B1084 detectors are compatible with Honeywell fire alarm control panels (FACP). FlashScan® (U.S. Patent 5,539,389) is a communication protocol that greatly increases the speed of communication between analog intelligent devices. Intelligent devices communicate in a grouped fashion. If one of the devices in the group has new information, the panel’s CPU stops the group poll and concentrates on single points. The net effect is response speed greater than five times that of earlier designs.
For Resellers and High Volume Orders:
Please request a quote to obtain preferred pricing.
- 94-5V plastic flammability rating.
- Addressable-analog communication.
- Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet.
- Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
- Constructed of off-white Bayblend®, designed to commercial standards, and offers an attractive appearance.
- Dual LED design provides 360° viewing angle.
- FlashScan (XLS140-2, XLS3000) and classic CLIP systems (XLS140-2, XLS1000, XLS3000, FS90 Plus) compatible.
- Low standby current.
- Optional relay, isolator, and sounder bases.
- Optional remote, single-gang LED accessory.
- Remote test feature from the panel.
- Rotary, decimal addressing (1-99 on CLIP systems, 1-159 on FlashScan systems).
- Sealed against back pressure.
- SEMS screws for wiring of the separate base.
- Sleek, low-profile design.
- Stable communication technique with noise immunity.
- Two-wire SLC connection.
- Visible bi-color LEDs blink green every time the detector is addressed, and illuminate steady red on alarm (FlashScan systems only).
- Walk test with address display (an address on 121 will blink the detector LED: 12-[pause]-1(FlashScan systems only).
- Weight: 0.364 lbs
- None Available
- None Available